A new journey awaits and I know it's going to be meaningful ....
W E L C O M E to my little space of treasured moments with my L O V E L Y family , kids and my W O N D E R F U L life ......

FaMiLy iN LifE

FaMiLy iN LifE
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Saat-saat yang sgt sibuk.....

Minggu nie minggu yang t'akhir utk bulan Jan 2010...Smalam baru jer settle aku arrange utk stock count 2009 for MVP...Huhhh...mmg pening dibuatnyer nak kira stock especially raw material & consumable kat main store sejak Anas dah resign....I'm so worried about MVP's inventory system.....This is d' 1st time, I'm handling Stock Count at MVP.....alhamdulillah selesai juga akhirnyer....but after this more work 2 do......

Sure busy...busy...busy.......closing account 2009, set up new accounting system, budget pulak tak settle lg....???camner nie???? one more think....nak prepare for paper work to apply bank facility for MVP's expension....sempat ke tak nie??? dun worry....I can do it, any how, I shd come out with planning 1st...


No comments: